top of page

Orle d'OR Tower



Open July 13 to August 25. Visit every day starting at 2 PM.

The main tower of the keep, built at the end of the 12th century, served as the gateway to the Notre-Dame village. Since 1904, it has housed the Société des Sciences Historiques et Naturelles de Semur-en-Auxois, founded in 1842, with its collections displayed across four levels.

Admission: 5 euros, free for those under 18.



3 views

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page